Personal Trainer or a gym?
They are definitely not the same.
Your personal trainer:
- thinks about you all the time. How you are feeling after a session, researching your particular health conditions and planning to provide you with the best possible experience.
- knows the restrictions in your unique body.
- tailors your workout according to how your body feels on any given day.
- knows how to nudge you towards your goals without a ‘go hard or go home’ approach (that may be actually gets you further away from your goals).
- provides you with lymphatic and vagus nerve stimulation to greatly benefit your overall health as well as increase your range of motion (well not all personal trainers, but we do!!)
- has under taken HOURS upon HOURS of study to be ‘up on’ the latest research and techniques.
- genuinely cares about you and sincerely wants to help you to feel amazing (so, please excuse us if we appear to be over enthusiastic at times).
- supervises your movement 100% of the time.
- considers you to be like family.
AND much more.
Of course I’m biased, but I think the decision is pretty easy if you really want to help your body, your health and your wellbeing.